Saturday, May 30, 2009

Things I want..

Things I want...
Since my birthday is soon.
To those people who wants to know what I want?
This is a list of them.
Im not gona give u exactly what is it,
but its just some tips :D
SO PLEASE OPEN YOUR EYES AND LOOK!
- My No.1 Bestie who lives in Malaysia.
- My No.1 Bestie who lives in Austraia.
- A hand wear thing (black) , good for winter, * no finger covering*
- Hmm.. Tsubasa Chronicle (Monoka) bagpack.
- Honey senpai's bunny plushie :D
- Some good Violin scores :D
- erm.. stud cross or ring (black/grey) ear wear O:
- a whte long sleeve with collar T-shirt (long) . *hard to explain D:*
- a chekers mini skirt :D (blue, black, red, grey)
and quite alot more :D
PS>! MY DEMANDS ARE HARD TO FIND?
SOMESOMESOMESOMESOMESOMESOMESOMESOMESOMESOMESOMESOMESOME!!
Due date: 5th JUNE 2009, Friday, at my house. if possible :D

No comments:

Post a Comment